Delphi Golf Course Cart Policy:
1. All cart operators MUST be 18yrs of age and have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
2. Vehicles shall not be operated in a manner that may endanger passengers or other individuals or harm property.
3. No more than 2 persons and 2 golf bags shall be in the said cart at any one time.
4. Groups of 4 are required to ride 2 golfers per cart.
5. Reserved carts can be picked up no sooner than 15 min prior to reserve time.
6. Persons are not permitted to ride on the back of a golf cart for any reason.
7. Non- golfing children must remain in cart at all times.
8. Familiarize yourself with and observe all cart path rules.
9. Park the golf cart on a level and steady ground.
10. Do not remove the golf cart from the Golf Course property.
11. Note that the cart has forward, reverse and neutral gears. When in reverse, you should hear a backing horn (buzzing sound). Brake should be engaged when stopped.
12. Carts MUST be returned before the clubhouse closes. Clubhouse hours are posted in the Clubhouse and online.
13. Please contact our Clubhouse manager, with any questions about the operation of the golf cart and cart path rules.
14. Anyone found abusing the rules and regulations of the rental golf cart agreement may:
· Forfeit all rental privileges
· May be asked to leave
Can be blocked from further access to Delphi Golf Course
15. There will be no refunds made if the cart has to be returned because of Lessee misuse.
16. There will be a monetary charge for any damage to carts.
By signing or initialing our cart rental checkout form at the clubhouse golfers agree to rules and regulations of Delphi Golf Course.. Copies of this agreement are also available at the Delphi Golf Course clubhouse.